We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

I want to stay in Bellagio for three or four days in August 2014 and I want to find a cheap room. I will be travelling alone.

Does Bellagio have private rooms...like Zimmer Frei, pensiones etc. If, so how do I book these in advance? I speak Italian so language would not be a problem.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

You can try at the B&B Alla Torretta o Albergo Silvio. Don't expect to pay less than 60 euro per day.

www.allatorretta.com

www.bellagiosilvio.com

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

I was really hoping for private rooms..small family operations, like in Austria, Greece where they put put a sign saying 'Spare Rooms'

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

i wish somebody else can give you more hopes. For what i have seen, around lake Como there are many holiday homes mostly owned by wealthy people from Milan; they do not rent them, especially in that month of the year when they move there themselves.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

Cheap and Bellagio don't really go together especially in August when it's the top holiday month in Italy, the cheapest accommodation will be B&B's but they usually only take bookings for week, the only thing to do is wait until the last minute and see what's on offer but with a back up plan if nothing's available.

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

Thanks for your help...

ireland
Level Contributor
969 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

You could try Air bnb.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

There are studio and 1 BR options on Home Away with only a 3-night minimum. The town of Como might offer more choices than Bellagio. They are connected by the lake ferry so you can visit other towns from one base.

8. Re: Cheap single rooms in Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 29, 2014