We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

intaxicar.com

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
intaxicar.com

Has anyone used this company recently for travel from MXP to Bellagio ? They have given me the best quote from several companies I have contacted, but just thought I would check their recent history first ? Thanks in advance

San Diego
Level Contributor
25 posts
507 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: intaxicar.com

I have not heard of intaxi.car, but I am going to Bellagio from MXP using a van service called flytolake.com

They make trips back and forth between MXP and Bellagio and gave me a price of 50 euro per person.

Not sure what price you are getting but thought I would pass this information along. They have a website

you can go to and see the departure/arrival schedule.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: intaxicar.com

Thank you, I checked their site, but we are travelling with 2 children and we land inbetween their scheduled departure times, and I don't fancy hanging around and waiting. Thanks for the info though.

Attard, Malta
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: intaxicar.com

Can you please confirm whether you have used intaxicar.com? I will be using their services in a week's time to travel from Milan Linate to Lugano and I would like to know how reliable they are. They provided the cheapest quote so far.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: intaxicar.com

As this is an old post the OP might not see it but you can send them a private message by clicking on the username, scroll down the left side of the screen and you'll see "Send message"

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: intaxicar.com

Hi, I did use them and they were very effecient. They were waiting at the airport for us without any problems on arrival. On departure from the hotel, they got caught up in traffic so they were running 15 mins late. They called my supplied mobile number, but it was still on silent so I didn't hear it, so they then called the hotel to get the message to us. The driver was very apologetic and accommodting on the journey. My son felt sick,and he was happy to stop the car, open the windows etc, all very obliging.

Attard, Malta
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: intaxicar.com

I used Intaxicar for three days in a row during a business trip in Switzerland and I can confirm that they provide a high level of customer service. The company is reliable and they offer the cheapest prices with the best chauffeur services. The driver was very courteous and professional, he always came 15 minutes earlier and he patiently waited for us to finish all business meetings. The driver stopped after two hours of driving for our own safety and he also gave us time to stop for a coffee and a sandwich. It is highly recommended!

7. Re: intaxicar.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2014