We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

light villa

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
light villa

Hi,

has anyone stayed at the light villa in san giovanni . Or can anyone suggest a villa or apartment that is reasonable in price that will accommodate 10 or more people.

Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
35,930 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: light villa

There's 1 review on Tripadvisor (tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g1878…) and the same one on here holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/bellagio/209812 - except that in the body of the review, it refers to the white house! So it isn't clear whether the reviewer put it in the wrong place or simply can't remember its name.

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: light villa

Thank you.

I have seen that and thought the same as you.

I have emailed the owner hopefully they will respond soon .

Como, Italy
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: light villa

www.bellagiolakecomo.com official website listing all apartments and villas licensed for touristic rentals in Bellagio

Italy
Level Contributor
998 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: light villa

In www.bellagiolakecomo.com web.site you'll find all the accommodation in Bellagio. San Giovanni is of Bellagio's hamlets.

Brezza

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: light villa

It was me! I referred to villa light by mistake as the White House, sorry! I can thoroughly recommend this villa please get in touch if you need more information.

6. Re: light villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 04, 2014