We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

Hi I am having difficulty finding timetable for ferries or other forms of transport from bellagio to moltrasio or cernobbio there is a wakeboarding place there and I intended staying in bellagio but it seems a bit of a journey to get to cernobbio from bellagio the ferry timetable on the navigazionlagji website doesn't show cernobbio yet in some of the forums I've read about being able go get a ferry or am I wrong some advice would be appreciated. II will be travelling from Milan to Como then after that I'm not sure what town to stay in we were looking for apartment type accommodation also anyone any recommendations sorry about long message but i am finding it hard to find any definitive info online

Regards

Kate

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,221 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

If you use the timetable search on http://www.navlaghi.it/eng/c_orari.asp it is vital to set the 'hour' or you get no results.

Alternatively, download the Como-Colico-Como timetable to see the few boats from Bellagio to Cernobbio (none before 11.30). Some of the Fast Ferry Service call at Moltrasio, but probably not at times convenient for you.

It might better to get a mid-lake shuttle to Menaggio or a car ferry to Cadenabbia then a bus, though this is only hourly or worse asfautolinee.it/Portals/…2010.pdf

Maybe Bellagio is not where you need to stay?

Como, Italy
Level Contributor
910 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

I'm not too much into wakeboard and water sport, but it should be easier to find them on the northern side of the lake rather than in Cernobbio. When I sail north of Bellagio I often end up in a cloud of surfers while in Cernobbio there is none.

Tucker, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

Think about going Bellagio to Como and then take a small boat from Como to Motrasio/Cernobbio. You can't really tell it from some of the schedules but there is a shulttle for the Como basin that runs appx every 30 minutes.

Como, Italy
Level Contributor
910 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

Every boat going from bellagio to como (not the hydrofoil) will stop in cernobbio.

5. Re: Getting from bellagio to cernobbio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 pm, June 19, 2013