We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Apartments

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bellagio Apartments

Can anyone suggest a good central apartment in Bellagio for five night in June. With a view??!!

Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Apartments

Last september when we went to Italy, I did alot of research on where to stay in Bellagio, I check into apartments, villa's, B&B's, etc. I finally found Hotel Bellagio and it was reasonabley prices and wonderfull. Check out the reviews. There aren't many rooms, but the hotel in new, modern and clean. Definitely up to American/Canadian standard. Breakfast is included and the patio is very nice with a partial view. Be sure to get a room on a higher floor with a seaview or partial seaview. We had partial and it was still great. The only reservation some may have is the 45 stairs to get to the hotel from the center. They were'nt bad at all and they were long. This hotel is in the best location in town.

Italy
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Apartments

Hello,

have a look for www.bellagio.co.nz/acerorosso/index.html

he has appartments near Bellagio but with a great view!

Much fun,

Strega

3. Re: Bellagio Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, March 24, 2006
4. Re: Bellagio Apartments

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, March 24, 2006
5. Re: Bellagio Apartments

Removed on: 8:35 am, March 24, 2006
South Hampton
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Apartments

Absolutely true!I stayed at a friend's house near Bellagio and went visiting S.Giacomo Apartment as I was looking for an apartment for a long stay.I now have booked it for my next stay on the Lake in June!

It was really nice with beautiful views and nice furbishing and the owner a very pleasant and helpful person.

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio Apartments

I have stayed in some very nice self-catering apartments - not all had a lake view so you would need to specify. But very clean and modern - contact details:

Web site www.residencelalimonera.com

Tel. 0039 031 952124

Fax 0039 031 950233

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio Apartments

Thanks so much for all your help!! My family have booked in at Centrale but I have directed all the other guests to this site and this question SO hope they all get something. I have a new travel question if anyone is up for it. Will do a new post. Thanks again for your kind replies.

Get answers to your questions about Bellagio