We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

I would like to hire a driver to take my husband, mom & myself to Bellagio. we will just be on a long flight from new york and don't want to deal with trains. Anyone know of a driver, the cost and if it is better. we will take it to Como, then Ferry the rest of the way for i would like to see the views. any suggestions

1. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:12 am, August 31, 2015
Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

rednaw,

yes, I would like info on a driver but I need it right away, we are leaving Tuesday (30th). We will be flying into Malpensa and would like to go either to como (then take the ferry to Bellagio) or go directly to Bellagio (but, i heard the drive in kinda of rough. please let me know. thanks

savannah, ga.
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

COUNT ME IN TOO! I Need it NOW!!! We arrive next Wed. am on the Delta flight from Atlanta at 9:00 am. We want to go to Bellagio but to the hydrofoil at Como would be great so we don't have to go on the windy road--car sick after flying. Just my husband and me. We would also like information on driver from Bellagio (or from a ferry stop) to take us to our cruise ship on Friday morning Sept. 23 if that is workable.

THANKS--

4. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

savannah, ga.
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

Please post the contact information. Do you have details on the type of car? Thanks.

6. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

tiburon, ca
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

dear rednaw & perrybear. I'm also looking for a driver from MPX to bellagio -- for this Wed. Thanks for the info. Nicole, I'll mention your name when I send the fax. Thanks.

USA
Level Contributor
765 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

Our hotel in Florence has arranged a driver to take us to our hotel in Rome this fall. If you haven't booked yet, try your hotel; if there are any problems, your hotel is better equipped to handle them than you are....perhaps.

tiburon, ca
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hire a driver from milan to como/bellagio

I just tried to post a slightly different version of this but it suddenly disappeared. So, if the earlier response shows up, please disregard this.

I didn't have sufficient time to fax to/from rednaw's friend. I just did a web search & inquired of the two services that came up.

I ended up using Panicucci Taxi service (info@taxiservice.it). as they were the first to respond to my email. They quoted 154 Euros & I confirmed immediately. The person was waiting for us with our name on a board when we arrived in Milan. It was great not to have to figure out train & bus schedules after the long plane trip. I highly recommend this service.

I also received a quote from milanobycar after I had already confirmed with Panicucci. They quoted 145 euros, but I declined, as we'd already booked with Panicucci.