We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport and city buses

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Airport and city buses

Hi,

We need to go to via San Bernadino N102 in Begamo after arriving to the airport. Can we reach this address by a city bus? If so, which number, please?

I have found this useful website but having a bit of trouble pinpointing the right route. Grazie mille!

http://www.atb.bergamo.it

Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
La Citta Alta
Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
Piazza Vecchia
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Italy
Level Contributor
3,975 posts
7,910 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport and city buses

Hi, via S. Bernardino 102 should be in the south part of it.

As far as I know, to go there from the city centre (Porta Nuova) you can go by city bus N. 6 (6A, 6B and 6C direction Stezzano or Azzano S. Paolo).

To reach Porta Nuova from the airport you can use bus n. 1 (I'm not sure if you need to change bus at the railway station on the line n. 1 direction Colle Aperto to go to Porta Nuova or the bus is the same). Anyhow from the railway station to Porta Nuova are some 500 m by feet.

Please double check downloading the map from the site you mentioned.

Mentioned in this post
Stezzano
Stezzano
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,460 posts
488 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport and city buses

Hi!

No you usually don't have to change No 1 bus as most continue up to Colle Aperto. Just check the final destination before getting on. It must be Colle Aperto

Bye :)

3. Re: Airport and city buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 26, 2014