We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
27 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

Hello and Ciao,

What are the hours of operation for the free coach shuttle that services the low-cost parking at Milan Bergamo airport?

I know this parking area is the cheapest (for long stays), but we will be arriving back very late--after 11:00 pm. Will we still be able to go get our car at this hour using the shuttle? Or does the shuttle stop running at a certain time?

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,598 posts
494 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

There are several low cost parkings near the airport so I don't know which you are referring to. However most of them are open 24hrs and offer 24hr shuttle service. Check on their web page.

Bye :)

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
27 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

I believe the airport has only one official low-cost parking lot according to the airport parking website:

sacbo.it/Editorial/…

On the website I can only find "Free shuttle to and from the airport every 15/20 minutes" but I highly doubt this runs 24 hours a day!

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,598 posts
494 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

Yes, that's the official one.

They say the shuttle service runs from 4.00a.m to 1.00 a.m. everyday, every 20 min.

parcheggiaeroporto.com/ServiziGenerali.aspx

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

Dear "FancyFriday",

Since May 1st, we also have launched a new low cost airport car park at Milan Bergamo: open 24/7 with free shuttle services.

You can find all the information on Lowcostparking website: lowcostparking.eu/en/…

Have a great trip,

Lowcostparking / Terravision Group

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
5. Re: BGY Airport Low-Cost Parking Shuttle Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 22, 2014