We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to travel from Malpensa Airport to Bergamo Airport

Katowice, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to travel from Malpensa Airport to Bergamo Airport

I'll be touching down at Malpensa airport at about 10pm and will need to head to Bergamo for my next flight at 7am the next morning. Whats the most direct way to head to Bergamo from Malpensa? Will there be transport that at time since its will take about 2.5hrs to travel? I read somewhere that there is a lufthansa bus, but i cant seem to find it anywhere else. Also, I'm a solo traveller, a girl. Will it be safe to travel at night alone?

Thanks in advance!!:D

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to travel from Malpensa Airport to Bergamo Airport

The direct buses are here www.orioshuttle.com/_eng/pdf/OS_03_ENG.pdf but they don't run at the times you want.

You will have to take a train to Milano Centrale trenord.it/media/217894/mxp_milano_malpensaa… (or bus) and then the bus from there www.orioshuttle.com/_eng/pdf/OS_01_ENG.pdf autostradale.it/pdf/…Orari_orio23_07_12.pdf and www.terravision.eu/milan_bergamo.html…

Should be safe enough.

Edited: 6:10 am, October 25, 2012
2. Re: Best way to travel from Malpensa Airport to Bergamo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 27, 2013