We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will Galleria dell'Accademia Carrara be open June 2013?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Will Galleria dell'Accademia Carrara be open June 2013?

I'm trying to plan how many nights to have in Bergamo, and wondered if the Gallerie is open yet? Thanks for information, if anyone knows for sure. Also, how many nights would you suggest in the town - interested in art, history and architecture.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Will Galleria dell'Accademia Carrara be open June 2013?

Thanks for the recent replies, and Girella, thanks for the other suggestion on my different post: <<If you have a car you could use it to go to' visit Crespi D'Adda, whcih we visit (if open Monday - I still need to red all the information you have sent me).

It's very interesting and you can book a guide.

www.villaggiocrespi.it/crespidadda/eng/>>

12. Re: Will Galleria dell'Accademia Carrara be open June 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 31, 2014