We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trains from Bergamo to Brescia

leics
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
trains from Bergamo to Brescia

I have been going on trenitalia.com and it doesn't give me any prices for the trains.

Im happy to get the tickets when im there but can someone tell me how often the trains run and how much they are likely to be? (i dont need an exact price but an estimate)

Any help would be fab!

Thank you

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,222 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trains from Bergamo to Brescia

www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html will give you train times until mid-December. It will give you the fare only for trains this week, as tickets for Regional trains are NA online more than seven days in advance. The price doesn't change. Buy in Bergamo.

And if you are travelling from the airport, take a direct bus to Brescia rather than train.

leics
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trains from Bergamo to Brescia

Thank you for that, how long would the bus take and any idea of the cost of that?

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,032 posts
458 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trains from Bergamo to Brescia

Hi!

It's a one hour journey.

Here's the info:

http://www.sacbo.it/docs/Brescia.pdf

Bye :)

4. Re: trains from Bergamo to Brescia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 21, 2013