We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
4 posts
Save Topic
BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Hi! On Sunday 1 July I arrive at Bergamo airport at 12:35 and I want to go to Malpensa airport as quick as possible because I have another flight. It is Sunday so it is not so easy. Can you please help me? I have chacked one bus shedule and says there is bus from BGY at 13:15 and 18:05. I don´t think i can reach on time the 13:15 and the next is too late. Is there any other way?

Thank you!

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,524 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Hi!

I think your best solution is:

shuttle bus to Milan and then shuttle bus to MXP. They are more frequent and shouldn't have traffic problems on Sunday

www.autostradale.it/interna.aspx…

Bye :)

Edited: 8:28 am, April 10, 2012
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

What time do you have to be at Malpensa?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

I have checked out the train timetable, there is a train from Bergamo that leaves at 14.23 from Bergamo station, which you should catch quite easily, get the bus from the airport, you need to change at Milan Porta Garibaldi station and would arrive in Malpensa at 15.29 I think this is the quickest you could hope to arrive.

Thessaloniki, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Thank you very much all!! :)

Thessaloniki, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Is there any other train after 14.23? In case I am late..

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,190 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

Trains to Porta Garibaldi run every hour at 23, and there are also hourly trains to Centrale at 02. However the buses from the airport to Bergamo station run only every 30 minutes on Sundays, and take 20 minutes.

There are five buses an hour direct from the airport to Milano Centrale station at the time you will be leaving the airport (two bus lines), and these buses take 70 minutes. It could be faster to get the bus into Milan.

Links to bus lines available on orioaeroporto.it/Editorial/…

7. Re: BGY to MXP!! Please help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, June 19, 2013