We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage in the aiport?

Which Bergamo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Luggage storage in the aiport?

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is a luggage storage facility in the Bergamo airport. I was thinking of leaving my luggage there so I can go out and "dance the night away". My next flight will be at 8am so rather than get a room I'd like to experience the nightlife. However from previous posts it sounds like there isn't much nightlife in Bergamo. So my questions are:

1. Is there a luggage storage facility in the airport and is it accessible around midnight?

2. Any good places (night clubs) that are open most of the night?

3. Is it worth taking the bus into Milan for the nightlife? If so, are the buses running throughout the night?

Any help is appreciated.

Alme, Bergamo, Italy
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage in the aiport?

LEFT LUGGAGE OFFICE

The service, managed by the società Autostradale (Motorway company), is situated in the Arrivals area of the terminal, and will be in operation from 7.30 am to midnight.

The rates are the following:

for each item of luggage up to 25 kg.: 3.00 Euros;

for each item of luggage over 25 kg. (or bulky luggage): 5.00 Euros.

Passengers will be asked to produce an identification document.

For further information, contact the Motorway company on 0039 035 318472.

Alme, Bergamo, Italy
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage in the aiport?

All Discoteques are located outside of the town of Bergamo. Tantalo Meeting Place (if it's still called that) is up on the Maresana Mountain which is the closest one I can think of and there isn't a bus up there. There's a youth Hostel (Ostello della Gioventu).

Go up to the Citta Alta high old town by taking bus 1 and the funicular up with the same ticket from the Bergamo train station. There are some bars and Cafes there but probably not all night. That's where everyone goes. Have a look there. There are people walking all around.