We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

Which Santa Margherita Ligure hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KYH
St. Albans, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

Hi, we have hired a car from Genoa to take us to Santa Margherita in September. We need advice on parking once we arrive.

Our hotel is giving me very little information, apart from that we should get the train and that parking is very expensive. I know this and am willing to pay, but need to know where we can find a guaranteed space for 2 nights.

Can anyone help please? We will be based on Via Belvedere, so anywhere near there would be great.

thanks!

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,959 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

Possibly these …virgilio.it/cat/GARAGE_E_PARCHEGGI.html but I have no knowledge of either.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

I know this won't help you since your post was in 2011 but for anyone else needing to know about parking in SML...

It is very expensive and limited. We managed to get the last space in our hotel car parking facility and it was 30 euros a day. This is cheaper than elsewhere. If you can go for a hotel with free parking or come by another means of transport! Hope this helps!

Edited: 3:10 pm, August 20, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

I know this won't help you since your post was in 2011 but for anyone else needing to know about parking in SML...

It is very expensive and limited. We managed to get the last space in our hotel car parking facility and it was 30 euros a day. This is cheaper than elsewhere. If you can go for a hotel with free parking or come by another means of transport! Hope this helps!

4. Re: Parking Santa Margherita Ligure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 22, 2013