We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in La Spezia with kids?

Which La Spezia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The South (of the...
Level Contributor
463 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
One day in La Spezia with kids?

We'll have one day to spend here & know nothing about it.

If you had only one day with kids there, what would you do or see?

Moscow
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

z

Moscow
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

Sorry for the previous post - i've just signed up.

Spezia is quiet city, not much to see. Walk in the centre, along embankment....

You can take a bus L and go to Lerici for example, you'll have much pleasant and enjoyable time. From La Spezia Central Ctation to Lerici it will take about 20 -25 minutes.

Or go to another direction - to Portovenere. Bus is from Spezia Central Station also.

La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

All depends on what you want to do. La Spezia is a city with a population of 100.000 and has good shops bars and restaurants there are also a number of museums. From La Spezia you have easy access to the seaside towns of Lerici (bus) and Portovenere (bus or boat) and also the cinque terre (boat or train).

Philadelphia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

Let me know how La Spezia is for you. I am taking a vacation with my family (3 small children) and we will be in la Spezia area for a week. Actually staying in a villa in Liguria. I am desperate to find places and things to do.

April

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

We stopped in La spezia last year for the day (on a cruise). We took the bus to Portovenere. Took about 30 mins and was fantastic. A beautiful little port with great bars and restaurants or just walk along the waterfront and admire the view and boats

6. Re: One day in La Spezia with kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:28 am, August 26, 2009