We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Central Station

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
94 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Central Station

Hi,

We want to park our car in La Spezia and take the train to Vernazza for the CT hike. Can anyone tell me if there is a parking lot close to the central station? I read in another post that there is a new parking lot in station forecourt but it wasn’t open. The post was an year old so just wanted to check if the parking lot has opened now.

Thanks a lot !

TK

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Central Station

There is a new underground car park beneath the station La Spezia . See this Thread.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…40595294

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking near Central Station

Further info regarding the underground car park fronm an earlier Thread.

You have in La Spezia new underground parking with the lift go at front train ticket office. You have local trains to Vernazza every hour. It take 20 minute.

You have 2 entry in the parking short and long stay. You must entry from Via Fiume (long stay) After entry you parking and take the ticket and you pay when you leaving with cash or credit card. The price is about 15€ per day (24 hours). You can use the ticket so as PASS if you need come back to the car to entry and exit. Enjoy your stay in Vernazza

Mino from Vernazza

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
94 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking near Central Station

thank you so much for the detailed post. I will be parking only for 4-5 hours. should i use long stay and not short stay ?

4. Re: Parking near Central Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 26, 2013