We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Rome to La Spezia stay in My One Hotel La Spezia

HK
Level Contributor
40 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Rome to La Spezia stay in My One Hotel La Spezia

I think we arrive the La Spezia Centrale train station and how can we reach the My One Hoel La Spezia in Via XX Settenbre 81?

montreal
Level Contributor
596 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Train from Rome to La Spezia stay in My One Hotel La Spezia

I stayed in La Spezia in April at My One Hotel and enjoyed everything: the hotel, the city, the food, the food markets, the people and the easy access to the Cinque Terre and Porto Venere. The train station is a fifteen-minute walk from the hotel. Walking part of the way along the pedestrian street rather than Settembre to get to the hotel is both easier and more interesting. Once you are in the hotel you can use the elevator that leads to the pedestrian street.

12. Re: Train from Rome to La Spezia stay in My One Hotel La Spezia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 06, 2012