We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car pickup in LaSpezia

Bozeman, Montana
Level Contributor
54 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Car pickup in LaSpezia

Does anyone know which companies are available to rent cars from in la spezia?

I currently have a quote from AutoEurope at the address of 74-76 Via Fratelli--is this close to a train station there?

Also, any car rental places, we'd prefer they were close to the train station there.

Thanks a bunch,

Tim

La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,538 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car pickup in LaSpezia

Via Fratelli Roselli is 10 mins walk from Station and is probably the nearest car rental to station

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
109,171 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car pickup in LaSpezia

Try Europcar. They are also in La Spezia.

www.europcar.com/

Mentioned in this post
La Spezia
La Spezia
Province of La Spezia, Italy
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car pickup in LaSpezia

I am renting with Autoreurope and the car pick up is at Hertz. I was told to take the train to La Spezia Central and then get a cab to Hertz. The other train station is a little closer, but I could not confirm if cabs are readily available there.

The distance is not far either way though. I went to Viamichelin and mapped it and I think from the Central station it's like 3 miles and from the other one it's like a mile or something. So even starting from the Central station you shouldn't pay too much for a cab.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
La Spezia
La Spezia
Province of La Spezia, Italy
4. Re: Car pickup in LaSpezia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, August 30, 2009