We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genoa Novotel Hotel- getting about

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Genoa Novotel Hotel- getting about

Hi i am staying for one night in the Novotel hotel in Genoa on 24th October. My Cruise departs the next afternoon on 25th. What is the best way of getting to the hotel from the airport and what different costs are involved? Also what is the best way of getting to the cruise port with luggage? I understand I can access the city centre via a bus outside the hotel- are there many attractions in the city worth seeing?

Thankyou

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,980 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Genoa Novotel Hotel- getting about

Attractions in Genoa www.genova-turismo.it/spip.php?rubrique60

With cruise luggage, it would be easiest to take a taxi both to and from this hotel. Getting there by bus requires two buses and a cost of €12 for two - the taxi fare should be around €20, though some drivers are rapacious.

You could walk to the port with light luggage if you really wanted to, but it's not a pleasant walk as the environment is dominated by major highways and commercial warehousing for the port.

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Genoa Novotel Hotel- getting about

Thankyou very much for your advice. Becky

3. Re: Genoa Novotel Hotel- getting about

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 27, 2014