We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding good Genoa walking tours

Which Genoa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Help finding good Genoa walking tours

My husband and I are planning to stay in Genoa for

this coming October (1-4). I always feel I learn the most about the history of a place when I start by orienting myself with a walking tour. Can anyone recommend a company that offers good, small group, worthwhile walking tours of this city? Thanks so much for your help.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help finding good Genoa walking tours

These www.genova-turismo.it/spip.php?article525 are available at weekends, but don't know what they're like.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help finding good Genoa walking tours

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it but - since we are only there during the week - they might not offer anything on other days. I'm really hoping to hear about an excellent guided walking tour that - perhaps - someone else has taken while in Genoa.

3. Re: Help finding good Genoa walking tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 21, 2013