We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

Laguna Beach, Ca
4 posts
Save Topic
Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

In early April my husband and I will be driving from Pisa to Geno, how long will it take? Then we will go from Geno to Nice?

Mentioned in this post
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
London UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

try this web site for journey times etc. it is very good www.viamichelin.com. Go to section on direction and type in the locations.

Hope you have a great holiday

Italy
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

Hello, I live in Genoa. From Pisa to Genoa 2 hours (173.5 km).

From Genoa to Nice 1 hour and half.

Mentioned in this post
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

Hi there,

Can you get a train from Genoa to Nice/Monaco or Monte Carlo?

If so, do you know how far the train station is from the airport and roughly how much this would cost? Would this need to be done in advance?

Many thanks

Tina

Mentioned in this post
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
Monaco
Monaco
Europe
California
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Driving Time from Pisa to Geno

A friend and I are travelling with our young daughters from San Diego California to Genoa for a Med. Cruise. An Italian contact has offered to rent us an apartment in Rapallo or Santa Margherita for the night before the cruise and for a few days after before we head for Tuscany for a villa stay. Will either location be convenient to the Port in Genoa where we depart? This trip will be in early October. Is there enough to do and see in this area for a few days after the cruise? Also, I can arrange very inexpensive lodging in Sestri. How close is that to Genoa? Contessa

Mentioned in this post
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
Rapallo
Rapallo
Italian Riviera, Italy