Excellent value and cruise experience. Highly recommend, subject to negatives listed below. But first some positives.
• Brand new ship with beautiful physical facilities and layout.
• Cabins were large.
• Staff were friendly and enthusiastic, and mostly tried to be helpful.
• Shows, especially the choreography and costumes, were excellent, although the length of the shows seemed to get shorter on successive nights.
• Availability of Internet café with multiple computers and WiFi access (for a fee).
• Electrical outlets accommodate 110v plugs (US kind) with no converter needed.
• Main course selections at dinner probably the biggest negative. Did not find choices attractive. Breakfast and lunch buffets were fine, although dining areas at lunch often was crowded. Sometimes was hard to find a seat.
• Too many extra charges—
o For water and soft drinks.
o No free juice, tea or coffee available at lunch or dinner.
o For bottles of water for excursions. Other cruise lines provide free water to those who go on organized tours.
o No free shuttle buses from ship to city centers for those who wanted to go ashore on their own rather on an organized tour.
• Could have been more helpful with directions on port visits for those who wanted to go around on your own.
• Language could be an obstacle for some. For Americans, English is only one of five languages in which announcements are made. There were very few (no more than a handful) English-speaking passengers. Most passengers on our cruise were from Italy, Germany, France or Spain. Not a problem for us, however. Most crew members speak at least limited English and were willing to answer questions.