Here are some questions I'd like to run past the group:
I have found availability and good rates at these places:
- Camere Fontanavecchia (clean, attractive rooms)
- Rosa Camere (terrace view of main avenue)
- Il Pirata Rooms (balcony views)
- Franca Maria Rooms (near harbor)
- Camere Elisabetta (spectacular views from above town)
Everything looks so nice. I'd bet we can't go wrong. We're blessed to get to see Vernazza in the first place. But, if we can make wishes on top of that, we'd like 1) a balcony, though an amazing view is not essential, 2) a local vibe, doesn't have to be the most touristy place in town, and 3) a clean, well-kept place that's in a convenient location.
Ive read the TA reviews and rankings of each places, so here's the remaining question:
If location is good anywhere we go, then which place or places seem to balance the balcony/view outside the room with what's inside the room?