We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monica Lercari rooms

Which Vernazza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Macon
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Monica Lercari rooms

Rick Steves mentions the Monica Lercari rooms in his book, but I can find no reference of them on TA or in a google search. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and, if so, what did you think? Thx!

Calfornia
3 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Yes, we did stay in Monica Lecari's room which was a double. I believe it was called the "Princess Suite", the view was nice, but I would not recommend it!

Calfornia
3 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

We also stayed at Camera Guiliano, fabulous! You do get a view off the deck, but it is set back a bit. I would definitely stay with them again! It was immaculate, very accommodating... the owners are simply charming and very friendly!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Californialou can you please tell me what the daily rate was?

Los Angeles
2 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

How did you go about booking a room at the Monica Lercari as it does not seem to come up when I google it? Any info would be helpful as to how and where you booked your room here.

Thanks so much

Stacey :)

San Francisco
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

we just booked a room with monica lercari for september (the honeymoon paradise room with a view). here is monica's contact e-mail address:

alcastellovernazza@yahoo.it

she sent me several pictures of the rooms she had available, and she seems very gracious.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Since there isn't a listing for Monica's rooms yet, this is a great place for it (since it's easily searchable). Me and my fiancee just came back from a wonderful 5-night stay in Monica's Honeymooner's Paradise Suite. I lugged two 40lb bags (long trip) up the long flight of stairs and by the time I got to the room and saw the view, I would have done it 10 times over just to see the view. The rooms are wonderful - modern, clean, air-conditioned and cozy.

Monica herself was fantastic - gracious, generous, helpful, sweet and kind. She truly made us feel at home, and made my fiancee's birthday extra-special. It was hard to leave the terrace overlooking Vernazza, and in fact we spent most of our time there. There's absolutely nothing we would change. It was amazing!

Contacting her is easy - email the address that other people posted in this thread, and she'll respond soon with rates and pictures of the rooms available.

Next time we're in Vernazza, without a doubt we'll be staying with Monica in the suite. It was an incredible experience!

Blacksburg, Virginia
2 posts
Save Reply
37. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

We stayed in the Blue room in Oct. 2010. The room is simple and clean.

Not spacious which could be a problem for some, but was perfect for us as we only wanted a place to sleep for one night. Her honeymoon suite is beautiful also. We also perferred the views from her restaurant where we could relax, eat and drink! Monica is remarkable and most delightful hostess. Yes there are stairs.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

We stayed there in July and it was wonderful! We stayed in the "honeymoon suite" which was the very top room with a spectacular view of the water. The down side was that there are 97 steps to that top room and we had to drag our luggage up and down those steps! Monica is wonderful and will do anything to make your trip great. Our meal was delicious..I recommend staying there.

39. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 30, 2011