We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monica Lercari rooms

Macon
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Monica Lercari rooms

Rick Steves mentions the Monica Lercari rooms in his book, but I can find no reference of them on TA or in a google search. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and, if so, what did you think? Thx!

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

I just booked a room with her - let me know what you think if you end up staying there..

Macon
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

When no one on this forum weighed in, I chickened out and booked elsewhere. If you end up staying in one of the Monica Lercari rooms before October (when I visit Vernazza), please post your thoughts! :)

Mentioned in this post
Vernazza
Vernazza
3,229 Reviews
Vernazza, Italy
Hudson, Wisconsin
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Her rooms are the best we have ever stayed in!!!

A lot of steps to get there, but you will have great views and it is worth every penny. We stayed here in Sept 07 for our honeymoon. Highly recommended! Beautifully decorated, very updated. Enjoy!!

4. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:37 pm, April 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Was it difficult to get luggage up to the rooms?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Any contact info for Monica Lercari's rooms.

7. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

8. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

Troy85 thank you so much. Very much appreciated.

Seattle
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Monica Lercari rooms

I just booked a Monica Lercari room in Manarola - for a trip next month. Anyone stay in one of her Manarola apartments?

Mentioned in this post
Manarola
Manarola
Cinque Terre, Italy
Get answers to your questions about Vernazza