We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maria Capellini

Which Vernazza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Maria Capellini

From what I can find online Maria Capellini appears to have the charming room (minimum 2 nights) and the cozy studio (minimum 5 nights). I am look for 2 rooms for 2 adults each for 3 nights, so can you tell me if she has more than just the one "charming room"? Your reviews sound like this is just the place I have been looking for!

vernazza
Level Contributor
342 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Maria Capellini

Hello

It is true . But you ask her because the rules are changed

and it is possible stay also in cozy studio (minimun 2 days)

(she will be change the note)

mino

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Maria Capellini

In August my husband and I stayed at the in the Cozy studio-

Giacamo and Maria have a total of two rooms to rent out. They are not in the same building. However, they are both in prime locations in the main square. It would take less than a minute to walk from door to door.

Cozy studio- this room met all of our needs. It does not have a sea view but certainly did not take away from it's appeal. After all it is a 10 second walk to the water. Instead there is a cool view of the small winding alleyways behind the building.....very cool. We stayed less than 5 nights- ask and I am sure they will work with you if it is not booked.

Charming room does have a sea view. Both rooms are good options.

If you can't rent both rooms, ask Maria and Giacamo for options...

They are locals and know many people that also rent rooms. Personally, I loved renting a place from a local!!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maria Capellini

I have been able to reserve both the Charming Room and Cozy Studio for 3 nights next summer (2 couples traveling together). Thank you all so much for your help. I think it will be hard to leave!

4. Re: Maria Capellini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 11, 2009