We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

Which Riomaggiore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ventura, California
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

Have reserved what I hope is my dream room in Riomaggiore, but I am concerned about the carefully-composed photos on Edi's website. Maybe they are being artistic but maybe there is a building blocking the full view. Has anyone stayed in this room?

riomaggiore
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

If you are staying there in Riomaggiore at this time of the year there will be no problem with the rooms. Most place are closed because of the time of the year and not much is open in any of the villages. The real season starts around easter which is late this year. (24 April) Anyone having any questions just ask me on line..trekguyd

Canberra
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

I am also looking at these apartments and am confused by the website - varying prices for rooms but the same description covers all. Were you able to find out anything more - your only response did not answer your question.

riomaggiore
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

They are open, I just passed them yesterday. I would contact them directly and get the information you want. This time of the year not many people are open and not much is open period. Things will start getting back to normal around March. I do understand that they have limited space on their web site and therefore the photo could cover for all rooms. Trekguyd, need any more help just ask, but soon I too will be going on vacation for the month of February.

Canberra
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

Thanks for the note. Do you have a contact email address - that should be enough to sort out the problem and maybe we can do the business directly with Edi.

Cheers

Nanedaus

riomaggiore
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

Can you wait till this afternoon, I will go into them and get away for you to contact them directly. Right now they are not open and when are you coming?

There are other people open, but of course you have to know them. Is there something special your looking for? I will try and help you if I can, Trekguyd

riomaggiore
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

I talked to them and here is where to write edi-cesigna@iol.it Hope this helps you.

riomaggiore
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

edi-vesigna@iol.it my mistake sorry

8. Re: Affittacamere Edi L'Orrizonte in Riomaggiore Anyone? Anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, February 08, 2013