We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

Dear travellers,

I'm looking for nice apartments for rent in Cinque Terre. I would love to stay there for 1 week the first week of september with my mother. We're looking for a nice and cosy apartment, possibly close to the see with a terrace.

My mother is very ill so we will spend quite some time in the apartment because she has to rest, so the enterior of the apartment is important, and so is the terrace.

I was hoping that somebody could give me some tips because up until now I haven't found anything, also bed and breakfasts or agriturismo is ok.

Thank you so much everybody.

Christine

Fer
St Louis, MO
Level Contributor
175 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

Chcek out

www.vrbo.com

they have rentals listed by owners from all over the world. You can find some great deals on there. We have never been disappointed.

Good Luck. Hope you mother feels better soon

La Verne
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

I have made reservations for my trip to the Cinque Terre in the town of Vernazza. I booked a small apartment with a small kitchen and bathroom. It also has a small terrace. www.rosacamere.it

I don't know if this information will be much help because the apartments are on the 3rd and 4th floor.

Good luck finding something.

Quebec
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

hello, I think ca de andrean in manarola is a good three star hotel. The forte of the hotel is that they have a lovely garden with flowers and lemon trees. However, you must walk uphill to get there.

If you need something wheelchair accessible look at levanto, as is a bigger town. In cinque terre We booked our rooms through www.acasa5terre.com. we stayed in an apartment with terrace on the main road but, again, stairs and uphill are unavoidable.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

Another option is to look at www.acasa5terre.it/ they rent out rooms and apartments in the cinque terre. Be carefull though, I don't know how ill your mother is, but be advised that in all the cinque terre there are many stairs. oftentimes withen the structures themselves.

cp

5. Re: Vacation rentals in 5 Terre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Riomaggiore