We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

Vancouver, British...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

I have been trying to find out if Hotel Margherita will be open when we visit the area June 11-14/2012. I have tried to call and also sent emails with no answer. Can anyone help with this or suggest another hotel very near. Thank you

California
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

They suffered major damage and are still uncertain as to when they will be open. You should book something else and just keep watching progress. Rebuild Monterosso website shows Hotel Margherita as "uncertain" as to when it will reopen

Edited: 4:59 pm, March 23, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
86,090 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

For information on progress in re-opening, see rebuildmonterosso.com/p/visitors-information…

San Pedro CA
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

I have stayed at Hotel Margherita for the past 5 years , unfortunately they will not reopen until July. You can try Cherry : info@alle5terre.com she and her husband, have a place not too far from Hotel Margherita as well as rooms in other parts of Monterosso. They are a very lovely couple....offer very fair prices...and speak english. You can find them @ Cantina Du Sciacchetra on Via Roma in the old town. Sorry, didn't see this post until today...hope the info helps....I am there every summer so if i can help in any way feel free to ask.

Vancouver, British...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

Thank you, I have booked a different hotel on advice from Hotel Marghretta.

5. Re: Hotel Margherita, Monterosso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Monterosso al Mare