We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

Which Manarola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

Where is it recommended to stay in Manorola. Is there any places with breakfast included?

Thanks

Chicago
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

Alla Porta Rossa has great places, check them out. We loved their place they had for us. www.mareterra.it

Don't worry about breakfast, there are plenty of cafe's within steps of wherever you will stay.

njr
Baltimore
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

My husband and I will be staying at La Torretta in July for 4 nights. Breakfast is included in the price. The web site is www.torrettas.com.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

Check out this site, www.acasa5terre.it/ they rent out rooms and apartments. they might have something that fits what you're looking for. Breakfast is not included, however. the price is good, though.

cp

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
97,055 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

Manarola is a beautiful town!

Try the Marina Piccola. It has a great location by the sea.

frommers.com/destinations/…H34723.html

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
136 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

La Torretta is located up a pretty steep hill, but so is pretty much everything in the Cinque Terra. When we had our breakfast the following morning I felt that it outweighed lugging our suitcases up the steep hill. The rooms were very clean and the staff friendly.

One thing that struck me odd was that they came into our room while we were out to varnish the wood around the mirror.

6. Re: Place to Stay in Manorola (any with breakfast included)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 29, 2009