We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aria di Mare, Manarola

Which Manarola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Aria di Mare, Manarola

Has anybody stayed at the Aria di Mare rooms or apartment in Manarola? I can't find any reviews. There are pictures of the rooms on the Aria di Mare website but not the apartment. I've asked the owners where the apartment is and if they have any pictures. They said it's nearby but they don't have any photos. Any feedback would be helpful.

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Aria di Mare, Manarola

I stayed at Aria di Mare room a couple of weeks ago, very clean, gorgeous sea view and the owner friendly and helpful - I would definitely recommend it and I would go back anytime. The owner's brother owns the Trattoria Billy, amazing food not to be missed, we ended up going over there for the whole duration of our stay. I found Manarola the most charming village of all, quiet and it did not have the "tourist" feeling that I got in Vernazza. Enjoy!!

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aria di Mare, Manarola

Thanks, Susan, sounds great. You've made up my mind for me!

3. Re: Aria di Mare, Manarola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 27, 2010