We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manarola to Portovenere

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
23 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Manarola to Portovenere

Is there regular ferry/boat service between Manarola and Portovenere?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Manarola to Portovenere

navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/htm/eng/orari_e_…

Find Portovenere or Manarola in the drop-down 'choose the departure' menu then click 'search'

USA-NC
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manarola to Portovenere

I looked at the feery schedule, but I am unsure how the "stops" in the other towns. Do you exit the boat whenever you what and then return for the rest of trip? How late does the ferry run? And finally, at what time do you depart for Portovenere? Thanks!

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,158 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manarola to Portovenere

I can't tell you anything that isn't in the schedules above, which give all departure times from every village and town served. You need to find the drop-down menu for departure places and choose the place you want to depart from.

You are permitted to get off one boat in a place, then get on another one in the same place at a later time.

4. Re: Manarola to Portovenere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 13, 2009