We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage storing at Riomaggiore tarin station

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
luggage storing at Riomaggiore tarin station

Hello,

First of all, thanks for all the helpful information that has been posted on this forum which has assisted with my planning of our "Italian Holiday".

I am wondering if there are storage areas for luggage at the train station in Riomaggiore. I saw a post on this dating back a year and am wondering what the current status is. We will be arriving before noon and will be looking for somewhere to leave our luggage before we can check into our hotel.

Thank you.

Edited: 12:26 pm, June 04, 2013
Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage storing at Riomaggiore tarin station

The left luggage facility is no longer available at Riomaggiore. Nearest facility is at La Spezia station. If you are staying in Riomaggiore this would not be very convenient. I would have thought the place you have booked to stay would be prepared to accept your luggage before your actual booking in time. There is also a left luggage service provided by the launderette near the station at Monterosso.

2. Re: luggage storing at Riomaggiore tarin station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 06, 2014