We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cinque terre

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
cinque terre

I really want to go to Cinque Terre when we are in

tuscany in January but everyone says nothing will be open?? We realise it will be cold but surely as long it is a nice day it will still be stunning and worth going?

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cinque terre

It rather depends how far from the CT villages you are staying and if you can trust the weather forecast for the day! You could have a glorious day in January, brillant sunshine and no crowds. I am sure there will be places open for a drink and something to eat in Monterosso.

If I was staying within a couple hours driving time and the forecat is good I would go for it !

2. Re: cinque terre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cinque Terre