We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

I will be in Cinque Terre June 1 - June 4 for 3 nights and 2 or 2 1/2 days. I like to hike. Should I add another day for hiking. Does the 5 town trail go into each town and how much time to see all 5 towns while hiking? Any other interesting hiking trails for day trips? What is interesting to see in towns?

Rena

1. Re: cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:01 pm, April 19, 2006
FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,384 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

You will find all info on hiking in the Cinque Terre National Park on parks.it/parco.nazionale.cinque.terre/Eindex…

College Station...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

Yes, the 5-town-trail goes into each town, but if you stop to walk all around town and "sight-see," the hike will take you all day! The regional train is really convenient so if you find you don't have enough time on the hike to do each town justice, you can always go back the next day for a more thorough visit. We stopped in each town for a snack here or lunch there, but if we would have lingered we would have never finished! I am not much of a hiker so maybe I'm not the best person to respond, but the one hiking day was plenty for me to appreciate CT's beauty and charm.

Have fun!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cinque Terre Hiking and days needed to enjoy

Kathy, Thank you for your response to my question. I'll try to stay on track hiking the trail the first day and site see afterwards.

Get answers to your questions about Cinque Terre