We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Cinque Terre

Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Cinque Terre

Any suggestions on the best way to get from Paris to Riomaggiore in the one day? We're thinking of flying to Pisa, then getting the train to Riomaggiore.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Cinque Terre

That would be your very best bet and should be fairly easy if the times work for you. Pisa is the closest airport to CT.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,260 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Cinque Terre

Flights Paris Orly airport to Pisa www.easyjet.com

Train Pisa airport to Riomaggiore www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Cinque Terre

If it helps any - I did London to Pisa and then rented a car in Pisa. It was all very easy and quite quick. It is a very easy drive from Pisa to CT. There is a lot to park your car in Riomaggiore but I was able to park at a private lot owned by the folks who rented me the room.

4. Re: Travel to Cinque Terre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 11, 2010