We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udine Italy

Which Udine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nampa, Idaho
1 post
Save Topic
Udine Italy

My husbands father was from Udine Italy, I would love to find a website that has pictures of the area and other interesting information.

Any help would be wonderful.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,099 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Udine Italy

You could start with the Udine City Hall website www.comune.udine.it and the Udine tourist board website www.udine-turismo.it. Both have (some) text also in English.

Furthermore, an image search for Udine on Google yields 66,000 hits!! I'm sure you'll find some interesting pictures there....

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
90 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Udine Italy

Our son-in-law is from Udine and we spent 2 weeks there in April visiting his family. We plan to return again in September or October of this year. I would be happy to share our experiences with you if you are interested.

Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Udine Italy

Was he actually from Udine or one of thr many nearbye villages?

Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Udine Italy

Was he actually from Udine or one of thr many nearbye villages?

5. Re: Udine Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Udine