We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
September

Planning to visit rimini in September for a week would like to know about weather,nightlife,restaurants and how busy it will be there too?

London
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September

Hi Dunphy,

it really depends if you go in the first half or the second half of September.

The first half is still very warm, all bars and restaurants are open and there are still tourists around, although it's not as busy as August.

The second half is usually quiet. A lot of businesses start to close (for example the theme park Aquafun closes on the 14th of Sep) and the temperature drops especially in the evening (having said that once I've been swimming in the sea in mid October!).

Similar story for the nightlife, still pretty busy at the beginning of September and focused on bars near/on the beach and quiet in the second half of the month, where some of the big clubs for example close for a little while as they prepare for the Winter Season opening at the beginning of October.

Friday and Saturday will always be busy though.

So if you are looking for crowded nightlife I suggest you go in August. If you have to go in September make sure you go before the 15th and to be there for the whole weekend (i.e. avoid silly return flights at 6am on the Sunday).

The second half of September and October are perfect for sightseeing: since it's no longer hot it's a pleasure to drive around and explore.

Anyway, it will be great craic ;)

2. Re: September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 19, 2015