We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rimini vs. Riccione?

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
10 posts
Save Topic
Rimini vs. Riccione?

Which one is better for food, prices, beach and nightlife?

Thanks,

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rimini vs. Riccione?

Rimini suite more teens whilst Riccione is more for everyone with thermal spas as well; no much difference about food.

London
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rimini vs. Riccione?

Rimini is much bigger than Riccione so you can't really compare them.

You could compare one area of Rimini with Riccione. For example Rimini Marina Centro vs Riccione:

- Food is the same: it can obviously be good or bad depending on the restaurant, but the average standard is pretty high in both places (and indeed in the whole Emila-Romagna region)

- Prices: again the same if you consider Rimini Marina Centro (there are many cheap areas in Rimini like Miramare or Torre Pedrera, but then they are not as nice)

- Beach: in my opinion Rimini is definetely better, much wider and less crowded

- Nighlife: if you are talking about proper big clubs then Riccione wins hands down. If you are thinking about pubs, outdoor bars, etc. then they are the same

I personally would base my choice more on the hotel facilities/prices. You can easily go from Riccione to Rimini Centro and viceversa by train in 8 minutes!

And there are shuttle night busses that connects the clubs of the two places and beyond (Bellaria, Gabicce, etc.)

3. Re: Rimini vs. Riccione?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Rimini