We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to travel from Rimini to Balogna Centrale Train Station?

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KL
1 post
Save Topic
How to travel from Rimini to Balogna Centrale Train Station?

Hello, Anybody can guide me how to travel from Rimini to Balogna Centrale Train Station? I need to rush my next train from Balogna Centrale to Lucern at 7.35am. Any Flight go to Balogna from Rimini? If Eurorail how much will it cost and the time departure?? Anybody know how to guide me?

TQ!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to travel from Rimini to Balogna Centrale Train Station?

First up, there is no such thing as "Eurorail": this is just a marketing name used to sell over-priced train passes. Trains in Italy are run by Trenitalia.

I assume you want to get to Bologna. On weekdays, there is a train from Rimini at 04.59 arriving Bologna at 06.16 (€13) and another leaving at 05.37 and arriving at 07.13 (€9.20). See www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html

2. Re: How to travel from Rimini to Balogna Centrale Train Station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, August 20, 2013