We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rimini Holiday

belfast
8 posts
Save Topic
Rimini Holiday

Our 16yo daughter wants us to holiday in the rimini area....can anyone suggest a nice beah side area-there seems to be quite a few areas in Rimini. My wife and I would like it to be on the quiter side. Many thanks.

Sorry I know its a lot to ask but are there any reccommendations for hotels.

1. Re: Rimini Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, April 23, 2006
belfast
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rimini Holiday

Ive looked at some info and this sounds a great suggestion...Are there any good hotels close to the sea. thanks again

Lincoln
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rimini Holiday

I went to Cattolica a number of years ago and was thinking of going back again this year. But I am wondering if the area is overrun with asylum seekers/migrants from just over the sea?

4. Re: Rimini Holiday

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Lincoln
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rimini Holiday

Thanks a lot for the info. Last time I was in that area, I had two great weeks at a place called Porto Verdi.Not to far from Cattolica,

I cannot find it at all now. I think it must have had a name change. Thomsons used to have it in their books but alas not know.

Can you help?

6. Re: Rimini Holiday

belfast
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rimini Holiday

Thanks for the hotel info...The 4 star hotel is the Luxor ??? if so it looks good and I will book it. thanks for your help.

belfast
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rimini Holiday

I forgot to ask, but some hotels have sun loungers/parasols included in price....do you have to hire these from the hotels and how are they allocated ie how near to the sea etc.thanks.

9. Re: Rimini Holiday

England
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rimini Holiday

Hello, I've been looking at the Hotel Aurora. So far I've been unable to contact them but fingers crossed. Location wise, does any body know how close to the beach\shops this is?

Also, any ideas how to get from Rimini airport to Cattolica in the evening please?

Many thanks!