We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riccione in June

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
Save Topic
Riccione in June

Me and my friends are travelling to riccione 20.-27.06.2011. We want to party every night, but are all the nightclubs open only at weekends? Are clubs open in June anyway? And what about BlueLine nightbuses?

I would be really happy if someone would advice me!

Riccione, Italy
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riccione in June

In June, the nightclubs are open Friday Saturday and Sunday. during the week to turn there's a party in any room. Do not worry Riccione each and every night there's a party! There are also local on the beach where you do not pay the entrance. The bus will travel the BlueLine at that time only on weekends

Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riccione in June

Thank you montanaro-di-mare :) But where can we party during the weekdays, from monday to thursday?

Riccione, Italy
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riccione in June

Wednesday nightclubs in turn make many parties. On the beach discobars are open every night (2 are in Cattolica 3 are in Riccione, Rimini are 2). There are also many pubs the best in Rimini open everyday.

Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Riccione in June

Just one last question, when you say discobars on the beach, do you mean the ones in Marano area, like Mojito, Beach Café, Hakuna Matata and so on? What are those places like, are they as fancy as Baia Imperiale and Cocorico for example?

Riccione, Italy
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riccione in June

Yes!

They are the ones! (Riccione)

Many Italians have a habit of going to these places because you go in shorts and slippers. At the "VILLA DELLE ROSE "," PETER PAN "" COCCORICO" ETC. no. Many times if you do not make you get dressed badly.

These Spartans are certain disco pub but have fun!

6. Re: Riccione in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 19, 2012