We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Which Maranello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Concord, NC
Level Contributor
34 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

We recently spent a day in Maranello and gave my son, the Ferrari Freak, a drive in an F430 Scuderia as his 18th birthday present.

It was easy to book online www.pushstart.it and was everything he'd hoped it would be! They even threw in the DVD for no charge. It was an experience he will never forget and worth every cent!

37 replies to this topic
Holtsville, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

hey guys im looking to do the mountain tour. has anyone taken this yet?

Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Hi, I tried to book for me and my son who is 19 years old (this year in July will be 20) and they said to me that on any car he must be over 21 years old? How did you managed to be with 18 years? Many thanks for answer.

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Thank you for your advice- we are planning the same thing now. Could you let me know if the price of the museum is included, how much time I should plan and the difference between the vendors supplying the driving experience. Is there someone who does it on a track?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

I test drove a Ferrari last week and I had a great time. I booked online but when I arrived, my car wasn't available. They graciously gave me another car but at the same price as what I booked online. They even gave the same deal to my friend since we were together.

The driving experience was very fun. We were on the city streets which was great. Sure, it was expensive but it was worth it.

I didn't buy the DVD cause I didn't need it. I just had my friend take pics of me in the car and we took pics with our instructor. The camera in my car broke anyway so I wouldn't have purchased that.

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Thank you very much for your reply and help. Did you just do Maranello or did you also do Modena and did you travel via car or train. Finally, how much time did you allow for the day? Thank you again.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

I did both-I was in Modena for a friend's wedding so I was staying out there. Didn't do too much touristy stuff in Modena. Just went to the downtown-ish area and walked around. There's probably some balsamic vinegar tours but I didn't want to do that. I traveled to Modena from Bologna via train. I took the city bus throughout Modena which was very easy.

For Maranello, you only need maybe 2 hours tops. It takes about 1/2 hour to get there on the shuttle from the Modena bus stop and the museum is small. You really only need about 20 or so minutes in there. Waiting for the cars at Push Start took a while but you just mull about the store while you wait for your car/driver. Then you just have to catch the shuttle back to Modena.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

No, the museum and Push Start are 2 different companies. Just a tip-just buy the basic museum admission. Unless you're just a Ferrari junkie, you don't really need to pay for the tour.

I mentioned this in my other reply, but your total travel time to Maranello, going through the museum and the driving, and getting back-2 hrs tops. Depends on how long you reserve your drive-I only did 10 minutes.

You can go on a track but I think most go on the street.

Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Hey guys!

I wanna know if you have to leave any deposits or a credit card to go on the driving experience?

Venice
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

Does anyone know what the age requirements are? You said your son was 18 -- can 18 year olds still take the test drive?

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience

From their website the minimum age is 21 years old for driver. We are in Italy... I donìt now if they close an eye sometimes...

There aren't any information about a credit card, but usualli is required when you rent a car: I suppose is the same when you rent a Ferrari, but I never. :-)

Reply to: Push Start Ferrari Driving Experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted