We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggested itinerary?

Which Bologna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
suggested itinerary?

Any help would be appreciated!

This is our itinerary for July:

Day 1 Saturday: Arrive in Venice from Munich (by train)

Day 2 Sunday: Venice

Day 3 Monday: Venice

Day 4 Tuesday: Leave for Parma spend one night in Parma

Day 5 Wednesday: Leave for Bologna

Day 6 Thursday: Bologna

Day 7 Friday: Bologna

Day 8 Saturday: Leave for Verona

Day 9 Sunday: Go back to Munich (by train)

My question is should I add on one more night in Parma and make it two nights total and take away one night from Bologna making it two nights in Bologna?

We are interested in exploring the city and eating, of course. I'm currently looking at day food tours. We are not renting a car. Does this itinerary look too rushed?

Or maybe I should take away a night in Venice?

Thanks!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
81 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggested itinerary?

Actually, I'd skip the night in Parma (do it as a day-trip from Bologna, if you'd like), and tack the night onto Verona, which I think deserves more than one night.

2. Re: suggested itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, June 25, 2014
Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
894 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggested itinerary?

One day in Parma is more than enough, it's nice but small, I agree with Palehose: 1 night less in parma and one more in Verona, nights in Bologna are ok

4. Re: suggested itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 21, 2015