We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

New York
Level Contributor
858 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

Experts I will be in Bologna next month. Do you have any advice on cookware shops, since this is a foodie city. I am also familiar with Feltrinelli, but can you recommend any other shops.

Grazie

United States
Level Contributor
9,698 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

There is a small branch of Eataly inside a bookstore. It 's nothing to compare to the ones in Torino or Rome though.

http://www.bologna.eataly.it/

TAB

New York
Level Contributor
858 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

TAB thanks but I have been to EATLY here in NY so I am very familiar. I was hope for local cooking store like C.U.C.I.N.A. in Rome.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,684 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

Bookshops: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187801-i508-k6739…

Although not necessarily aimed at professionals, for cookware shops see …tavolaregalo.it/rrn-negozi-casalinghi--acce…

Edited: 7:28 pm, November 01, 2013
Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
939 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

Which kind of items do you exactly are looking for? because there are local big shops full of different objects you maybe like.

As for books I can confirm you Feltrinelli International.

New York
Level Contributor
858 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

Silva - The kitchen stores you sent me look interesting. I am interested in cups/dishes/coffee etc those shops look good local and interesting. Grazie.

Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
939 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

Have a look at Marzocchi Via Farini 24, Cervellati Via S. Stefano 29 or at the 2nd floor of Coin store in Via Rizzoli.

Edited: 7:00 am, November 15, 2013
7. Re: Bologna Cookware shops/Bookstores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 17, 2014