We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in Bologna

Which Bologna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stranraer, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
10 days in Bologna

Spending 10 days in Bologna in October, any tips on eating, tourism, shopping etc.?

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,037 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days in Bologna

Bologna restaurant suggestions

slowtalk.com/groupee/…119006617001

Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
892 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 days in Bologna

10 days in Bologna are a lot, you have the possibilities to see everything.

I suggest 1st to take the red bus to have an overall idea of the town.

Then start walking in the cetre entering every church and museum you like, without missing S. Pietro, S. Petronio, S. Stefano, S. Domenico, S. Maria della Vita

Visit Archiginnasio Palace and also the brand new museum about the history of the town in Palazzo Pepoli in Via Casatiglione.

You can have the time to visit also Florence, Venice and Ferrara in 1 day trips.

For food it depends on what you like to eat; my favourite pizzas are Bella Napoli Via S. Felice, Scalinatella near Via Rizzoli and O sole mio Via Castiglione.

As for typical bolognese food I'm not an expert because as I can eat it at home I almost never go to bolognese restaurants.

I like osteria S,. Caterina in Via S. Caterina, Da Frcesco for fis and also E' cucina in via senzanome, but they are just a small part of the many restaurant you can find in town.

For a small break for lunch I can suggest colazione da Bianca in piazza S. Stefano: a few very good dishes in a beautiful atmosphere (ok also for aperitivo).

Edited: 4:42 pm, August 30, 2012
Stranraer, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 days in Bologna

Thanks very much

4. Re: 10 days in Bologna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:55 pm, October 03, 2012
Stranraer, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 days in Bologna

Thank you SO much, what a super intro to Bologna.

6. Re: 10 days in Bologna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 13, 2013