We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo and Rental Car Questions

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo and Rental Car Questions

Hi Friends,

I'm usually lurking around a few other forums, so...nice to meet you all!

I am checking for friends...They are renting a palazzo in Venice for a week, and the week prior to that, they would like a palazzo in Bologna. So I'm looking for a property that would sleep about 10 people. They want to rent an entire home, not separate rooms in a residence. Price is of no concern (too bad I'm not saying that for me!!!).

We're set for the Venice property, so now on to Bologna.

Also, they would like to rent a large van. They would pick it up in Bologna (they're flying into Bologna) and drop it off in Venice. Do any of you have recommendations for a reputable car hire company?

I'm doing a lot of the research for them because they have invited us to stay with them in their palazzi! We usually stick to far lower priced accommodations, so it may well be quite an experience.

Just for a comparison, they are paying about 2000 Euro per night for the property in Venice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and I'm sure you'll "see" me again!

Grazie,

Vicki

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo and Rental Car Questions

Anybody out there in Bologna?

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo and Rental Car Questions

Maybe the local expert for Bologna will turn up eventually with helpful hints.

Frankly, I don't think there are (m)any palazzi for rent in Bologna,,,

3. Re: Palazzo and Rental Car Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 pm, September 15, 2009