We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bologna at Easter

Which Bologna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Irish
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bologna at Easter

Hi, I am going to be in Bologna over Easter from Friday to Monday. I have been told that on Good Friday everywhere will be closed including restaurants. Will we find somewhere to eat on the Friday?? The hotel we are staying in does not have a restaurant. Also can you recommend some nice restaurants to go to. Also how easy will it be to get by without any italian?

thanks

Bologna, Italy
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bologna at Easter

Hi, in the city center most of the restaurants will be open even because Good Friday is not holiday in Italy. They will probably close on Sunday and Monday.

I'm sure you can get by without any italian, in hotel restaurants and many shops people can speak english. Actually Italy is a country where english language is not well known but i think you wont have too many problems in Bologna

2. Re: Bologna at Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 29, 2009