We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandra Tarantino coming to Campobasso/Benevento/ Matrice/...

Which Campobasso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bowling green...
1 post
Save Topic
Sandra Tarantino coming to Campobasso/Benevento/ Matrice/...

I will be in Naples September 23-29,'08. I will have a car for transport if necessary to find where my family came from:

Benevento/Campobasso/Matrice/Ururi/etc. Would like to see where my grandparents were born before they came to the USA. I have copies of birth certificates, etc. to confirm my family heritage.

Last names of grandparents and relatives are DiLillo/ Salvatore/ Mazone/ Federico/ Tarantino/ Fioretti/ Poch,etc.

My husband and I expect to travel to and learn more about the areas indicated above.

I would appreciate any information you can provide to make our search more rewarding. Our children look forward to hearing about our travels to the region where my family grew up.

Sincerely,

Sandra Tarantino Giacomini

jacomis@bgnet.bgsu.edu

222 Williams Street

Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402

USA

connecticut
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandra Tarantino coming to Campobasso/Benevento/ Matrice/...

Is the family name DiLillo or is it DiLalla?

2. Re: Sandra Tarantino coming to Campobasso/Benevento/ Matrice/...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, November 15, 2009