We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Service from Urbania to Pesaro

Which Pesaro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Royal Oak, Michigan
Level Contributor
23 posts
186 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Service from Urbania to Pesaro

Does anyone know if there is early bus service from Urbania to Pesaro on Sundays--this is for August? I need to catch a train from Pesaro at 13:00 and I am wondering if I can travel from Urbania by bus to make it.

Marche Region
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Service from Urbania to Pesaro

they are discussing the same tabletable in this page, maybe it will be helpful for you...

…virtualtourist.com/discussion-424079-1-1-Tr…

Romina

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Service from Urbania to Pesaro

Here is the bus schedule for the line that goes from Urbania to Pesaro. There are two direct buses daily, except Sundays and holidays, and the trip takes about an hour and a half:

autolineebucci.com/orari/lamoli-urbino-pesar…

At the top of the columns, FER means "except Sundays and holidays", INV means "winter only", and SCOL means "when school is in session". The notes in Italian at the bottom are irrelevant to the buses from Urbania to Pesaro.

The 6:40 bus is the only one that would suit your purposes, unless you can work out a schedule with a transfer at one of the intermediate towns, which is a complicated thing to figure out.

August 15th is a holiday, and there would be no service that day.

3. Re: Bus Service from Urbania to Pesaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pesaro